I want you to want me...I need you to need me....I love you to love me.... :)
Cheap Trick is great. Just throwing that out there.
Today was good. School started out at 8, but our professor didn't show up so we left; we later found out that he was sick. Oh well! :) Then Shakespeare went well. I actually talked in class!!!!! Asked questions and stuff like that. I was proud of myself! Then for Jessica and mine's presentation, we did pretty dad gum good, if I do say so myself!!! We still have to finish up on Wednesday, but I'm not near as nervous so that's good.
Work was fun. We didn't do much but hopefully we can go outside tomorrow and run some energy out. However, I absolutly love Fridays since I get my lovely paycheck!! Yay for paycheck!
Well, I'm going to work on some homework and and take a shower and do some stretching!
Good night!! :)
Monday, February 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment