Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Untitled...

"But I am in so far in blood that sin will pluck on sin. Tear-falling pity dwells not in this eye."

Skakespeare himself in Richard III, Act IV Scene II. Richard is so far in with the lies and the murder and the 'plan' to stop now. I get it!!

School, work, tan, dinner, Biggest Loser, shower, bed. That's the plan so far. Done with 5 out of 7 so we should be almost there!!! My eyes are getting droopy but it's still early.

I miss Derek. I get to see him on Thursday because it's my daddy's birthday and we are having a family party!! I'm so excited!! Plus, I will probably see him Friday and Saturday so it shouldn't be that bad. I do not like when I only get to see him for only a few hours and then he leaves. It is amazing when he is here, but I get lonely when he isn't here. But then once I know the day that I get to see him, I start my countdown and I get realllllly excited! :) He is the best boyfriend EVER!!!!

Finishing up Shakespeare via SparkNotes is a heck of a lot easier then trying to decipher what the book is telling me. Dad told me that he had his Shakespeare book from college, which is like 20 years old...but oh well! Anyways, he gave it to me and I realized that it is the same book that we are using today, except with a different cover. It made me laugh. So I use his book instead of the book that I bought, which I need to look to see if I can return!!! Yea, just looked, I can't. Crap. Since I ordered them on 12/31/09, I can't return it because I'm two days late!!!!! Crapppp! Oh well.

I'm going to be done with this thing. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment