As I write this, I am in the library working on some homework. Yay for homework....
I had a longgggggggggggggggggg day and I feel as if it is just going to get longer, even though it is 9:35 right now. I got up, went to class, came back to my dorm, went to another class, then left and headed to the "Bak, Bak, chicken place" as Nautica calls it. Nautica is one of my four year olds and everytime I go to Golden Chick for lunch she always gets excited!! There is a machine that gives kids a golden egg if they put a quarter in it and she always gets one when she goes, so it is known as the "Bak, Bak, chicken place" to her. I love that kid.
Daycare is good. We got two new little girls, Kylie and Kaydn. No, they are not sisters, just two different girls. They are cute, but I need to get to know them and their likes/dislikes and their behavioral styles. Hopefully, they will be on the good list!!! Yes, there is a list of bad and good, not actually written down, but in my head!
I'm tired. I went and tanned and then went to the gym with my new friend Jessica. We walked on the treadmills for about thirty minutes, which averaged out to 1.51 miles!! Yay us!!! It was fun. I tried to watch the Biggest Loser while I was walking so I could be motivated, but the volume was turned down and I forgot my headphones. Oh well. So now I don't know who got kicked off or anything, but I will figure it out later. Well, back to homework!!
Good night, blogging world! :)
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment