Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Virginia...

What is there about Virginia that makes writing a speech about it so dad gum hard??? I'm busy, busy, busy working on it, but decided to take a break and write!

It's been another long, adventureous day!! School, work, tan, gym, homework. Same process everyday.

I didn't have my Methods class today since our professor was at a conference!!!!!! That deserves a big WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!! Anyways, History and Shakespeare were good, not much about it there....Then once I got done with class, I was going to go to the library and take up my Methods time by working on the speech, but called Mom who persuaded me to go to Los Amigos with her...twist my arm, why don't you!?!??! Anyways, it was AMAZINGGG!!!!!!!! Yum yum doodle dum!

Work was work. Brittany (Blue Room) had a little boy throw up on her leg and everytime someone walked by her and the air would hit it, the smell came crashing back on us. Disgusting. None of my kiddos threw up!!! YAYYY :) But they were totally grossed out by it. Oh well. :) I bought them some Valentine's which I have to go back to my room and make when I get done with my speech. Woo hoo....Just some foam hearts that I am going to write their names on in glitter glue and stick a lollipop to the back of them. Easy but time consuming. They will love them; they like anything sparkly. Just like a four year old should.

Tanning was fun. I almost fell asleep in the bed but then when it shut off, I woke up! Hahahhh. Oops!! Then Jessica and I went to the gym again and I rode the little bike thing and burned 75 calories. Not nearly enough to make up for Los Amigos, but it was a good start for now, I guess. Then we tried the eliptical and that thing nearly about killed me. I rode for about 10 minutes and I couldn't take it any longer. Eventually, I will work my way up!!!

That's all for the night!!!! Good night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment