Thursday, February 18, 2010

No title...

Sorry, I couldn't think of a title. My brain hurts and it's going to hurt even more later. Shakespeare test tomorrow and I'm going over to Jessica's to study. Fun stuff.....

I wrote on my blog a few days ago, but it didn't post because it said something about an error. Oh well... Well, today was good. Veryyyyy long. My kiddos were not in a good mood today. All 17 of them. Crying out the wazoo. Is that how you spell it? I'm trying to find interesting things to say about the past week or so that I've not written....Oh, well I got to sleep in today until about 9 and it was GREAT! :) We didn't have speech class this morning, so I slept in. Also, next week, we have to give a speech in class and it is a process/how-to speech. My speech will be over How to change a diaper! Woo hoo! :) Hopefully I can pull that off.

Anyways, Shakespeare test tomorrow. Methods for someone else's presentation. Then work with my kiddos and I have to clos again, but oh well. PAYCHECK tomorrow!!!!!!! YAYYYYY!

And finally, I get to see my honey-bunny!!! (I've actually never called him that....hmmm) Anyways, I miss him like crazy. Enough to make me burst into tears randomly yesterday, but I had also had a long day at work. Anyways, I guess you can say that I kinda like him!!

Well, off to Jess's for Shakespeare. Good night! :)

1 comment:

  1. "My speech will be over How to change a diaper! Woo hoo! :) Hopefully I can pull that off."
    ...Let's hope it's clean when you do! hehehehehe (I just couldn't help myself. Sorry!)
    Good luck on your (our) test. I'm gonna go throw up now.
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete