Yum!!! Step Up is a great movie. Dancing is amazing. People who can dance amazing me. The talent, skill, and dedication are amazing.
This past week has been one of the longest weeks of my life. Nothing bad happened, but going to school and then working with my 4 year olds and then studying is wearing me out. I love my days, but they are long and tiring. I went to Derek's house on Friday because I hadn't seen him all week and I just wanted to see him. I spent the night because Mom and Dad had gone on a youth conference with the youth group from church. I woke up Saturday morning after Derek had gone to school and met Lauren and her mom to go shopping for some baby stuff. We ate at Panera Bread for breakfast (yummmmm) and then made our way to Lewisville to pick up some stuff from her father-in-law (I guess you could call him that??) Anyways, we went to Babies-R-Us after that to find some stuff for Riley! I'm sooooo ready for her to be here. :) Then I came home, took a shower, and went to bed!!!! It was great. Finally, when Mom and Dad got home, I was soooooo happy to see them. I love my momma and daddy! Then, today, Mom let me and Trev sleep late and they went to church and then when they got back, we went to Sherman and had Olive Garden (SOOO GOOD!!!!) and went shopping! I got a new pair of sandals, which are amazingly cute and two new shirts. They are AMAZING. One had Oscar the Grouch on it, and the other has the Cookie Monster on it. I figure I can wear it to work and let my kiddos talk about it. Fun stuff...
Anyways, now I am back at school and I'm fixing to take a shower and fall asleep! Yay. Class at 8, 10, and 11. Hopefully I will get my History test back tomorrow....I'm kind of nervous, but I thought I did okay. So yea, wish me luck!!! I'm getting off this thing and going to bed.
Good night! :)
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment