Monday, February 22, 2010

1 v. 100

Watching game shows on GSN is always fun. I really enjoy 1 v. 100 because it asks questions that I would actually know. Previous question: "Who was married the longest? Pam Anderson &
Kid Rock, Britney Spears & K-Fed, or Renee & Kenny Chesney?" I mean, come on. I know that answer!!! Totally Brit & K-Fed!! :)

Anyways, with my speech prepared and a shower calling my name, my housing dilemma is over. I have decided that if an apartment comes available for me, I am going to take it. However, the only thing that is holding me back is my current roommate, Melanie. I feel bad, but I also feel that if I don't take it now, I won't ever get one. Hopefully I do and my decision will be final. I hope....ugh.

Anyways, my day was good. The kiddos got to play with shaving cream which they had on their faces and clothes after I told them to be careful, but who listens to me?? No one really. :) But oh I wish I had the life of a 4-year old. The extent of their worries and decision making processes are that of being invited to another's birthday party. Apparently, that is a big deal and I am just too old to remember that part of my life. Oh well. They are cute and I love my babies. :)

School was school. I have a new professor taking over another professor, but I'm not going into that one. My Shakespeare class was sooooo confusing today, just because this professor goes SOOOOO fast. I thought I talked fast, but oh goodness, she talks 90-to-nothing. Pretty crazy I know!!!!!

Anyways, I went to tan and to the gym and I feel pretty good about myself, but I came back to my room and had a Rice-Krispie treat, but it was sooo good!!!! Well, Derek just called and I'm going to go talk to him!!!! Good night!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment