It sure has been a long time since I wrote on this thing!!!! I'm super sorry!!
A lot has happened in the past few weeks. I moved into an on-campus apartment from nasty yucky Smith hall which is amazing!!!! I don't have to wear flip flops in the shower anymore!!!! I share a room with 3 other girls: Morgan (19, sophomore, photography major), Marissa (21, junior, ag science major), and Courtney (20, don't know, don't know). Anyways, they are great!!!!! I miss Melanie though, but she will come over soon. :)
Anyways, classes have been going good. I have a case of the allergies right now so I think my head is going to explode!!! Mom has some medicine for me later so I will get that!
Today is going to be a good day because I get to see my bestest friend in the WHOLEEEEE WIDEEEEE WORLDDDD!!!!!! YAYAYAYAY :) (if you can't tell, I'm a little excited!)
I have to go to class now, but I will remember to post again later tonight!!! :)
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment