As I stare at the bag of Easter candy that sits on my desk, I am angry with not only myself, but Wal-Mart also. Seeing as they have the Easter candy right beside the door when you walk in means that temptations will rise up and allow the fallen to snatch the candy off the shelf before even realizing what they have done. I, sadly, was one of those fallen. The bag sits on my desk two pieces shy of what was originally there. Rats.
Anyways, my day was good. I had 17 kiddos at work today and they sure keep me guessing as to what they will do next! I dreaded the car ride to work because it was POURING rain. I couldn't see!!! But I made it to Bonham and guess what? Yep, sunshine!!! Soooo that means, we went outside to play!!! We were out there for a while and we were having a great time. One of my favorites, Ethan, talks non-stop. Seriously, non-stop. Anyways, he came up and sat in my lap and looked at me with big brown eyes and said, 'Miss Andrea, I love you.' ...Thanks, way to melt my heart!!! He is so cute and I can't help but love him!!! Everyone else was good today and that made me feel good. I got my wall decorated for our Dr. Suess month. It's his birthday!! So, of course, since I am in the green room, we did 'Green Eggs and Ham'. It looks pretty cool, if I do say so myself!! :)
Well, off to homework. T-minus 2 days until Spring Breakkk!!!!! But I still have to work, so there won't be much breakage of mine!! Good night everyone! :)
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment