So I've had this song stuck in my head for a while and I'm in love with it.
"You make me smile like the sun, fall outta bed, sing like a bird, dizzy in my head. Spin like a record, dizzy on a Sunday night." (there is more, but I don't feel like typing it.)
Anyways, I love that song.
So, nothing new has really happened. I am now food handler's certified, even though I don't really mess with the food at daycare. But I did learn that you have to wash your hands after doing ANYTHING. Literally, anything. Scratching your face, putting your hands on a table, stuff like that. Apparently, germs are bad!!!! (And for those who don't understand me, yes, I am being sarcastic!!!) Came back last night after training and watched "Much Ado about Nothing" with Jessica and it was fun! It really was a cute movie. Better than a lot that we have watched. Plus it was a comedy, and boy, do we love comedies!!! We were cracking up. Who knew Willy Speare was funny???
Anyways, over the weekend, we had Lauren's baby shower for Baby Riley!!! It looked like pink had exploded over everything. It was soooo cute! I think the shower went well, but what do I know! I was just a hostess! :) She got lots of cute stuff: stroller, bedding, high chair, swing, bouncer, clothes (ohh so cute), wipes, diapers (we made a diaper cake and it was awesome!), bows, and all the little necessary items! Lots of stuff!!! So we packed it all up and took it back to the house and helped her unload it all. She wanted to do everything right there, but we were pooped!!! But we did put some of the bedding on and it was ADORABLE!!!!! :) Overall, it was a great weekend!!!
Well, I'm fixing to put my curtains up and see how they look! Hopefully, I can get the bar across straight!!! We shall see!!!! :) :)
Good bye for now!
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment