Saturday, February 6, 2010

Softly and quietly...

Furniture, boyfriend, family, basketball, cheeseburgers, Shakespeare and so much more have gone on this weekend. I'm exhausted and can't wait to close my eyes. Derek is on his way home and I don't want to fall asleep until he gets there and calls. He came to see me tonight even when he was tired from class and the week, but he still made the drive for forever to come see me. :) What can I say?? He is the best! :)

We got our new furniture today! It's a pretty brown suede microfiber kinda thing, but I LOVE it. It's sooooooo comfortable and plushy and soft and warm and BIG and it's crazy how amazing it is! We got new pillows and lamps and stuff and they want to paint eventually!!! It's gonna be great!

Anyways, I'm going to sleep now. Waiting for him to call and he can be the last voice I can hear before I sleep!!!!!

Good night! :)

(I'll post a picture of the living room in a day or two!)

3 comments:

  1. COngrats on the new furniture...isn't it a great feeling?!

    The way you talk about the boyfriend is so sweet! I hope he knows how lucky he is. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah! i finally added u to my list... sorry it too SOOOO long! Miss you- want to move in with me and go to college here and keep my boys inbetween classes? Good money, free rent... how could you go wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robin, you crack me up! Yes, boyfriend knows how lucky he is. I don't know what I would do without him!!! He is amazing!! :)

    Stevi, aww yay for finally being on your list! I'm super excited. I want to see those boys so stinkin' bad! They are precious and getting so big. Hope everything is going great!!

    ReplyDelete