Saturday, January 30, 2010

Such a wonderful weekend...so far!

Well, it has been a great past two days.


Yesterday started off wet and cold and ewwwy! School was COLD, work was long ( I had to close) but the thing that made everything better was driving to McKinney to see Derek and him standing in the doorway with arms open wide to give me a huge hug! Ohhhhh, I missed him veryyyy much! It's been a week and 2 days since I last saw him and boy, was that toooo long! I told him at the beginning of the semester that I didn't schedule time for him (I didn't really mean it, but so far it has turned out that way) and I hope he is okay with that. It won't be for much longer so hopefully everything will be great! I missed him like crazy and just being with him was very de-stressful and relaxing! Plus, on a bad note, I bought 8 boxes of Girl Scout cookies from his sister and we all know where those are going to end up....on my BUTT!!! But oh, I do love me some Thin Mints!! :)


Then today, I met Mom and Lauren and Tracy and Granny Joy in McKinney and went to register for baby stuff for Lauren and soon to be Riley (April 12!!!!!). I found the CUTEST bib at Babies-R-Us that said "My aunt loves me!!" She doesn't have a sister, but I figured I'm the best person for the job so yayy!!! I have to get that for her.... :)



FYI This is where I parked when she was in my car!! :)

After we got done shopping, me and madre drove home in order to get ready for a wedding. It's one of my best friends, Jacey, her older sister, Jordan. OH man, that wedding was INCREDIBLE! Jordan looked like a princess and everything was amazing. It was fun! I got to hang out with some old friends that I haven't seen in a while and ate cake and had soo much fun!

Now, I am laying in bed and it is so warm and I love it, however the dog keeps barking outside because she hears the horses next door so I have had to go out there twice and tell her to stop. I tapped her on the head, told her "no" and told her to get in her bed and she ACTUALLY LISTENED TO ME!!!! wow...amazing. My new profession: dog training!

Good night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment