Monday, January 25, 2010

So much to do, so little time!!

Well, today was a good day!

As I sit in my dorm room reflecting on my day, I realize that overall it was a good day. Somewhat overwhelming, but okay. I had class this morning and realized that it was going to be a long day. History, Shakespeare, and Literary & Research Methods (which I learned that I have to do a presentation for in less than a week...eek!!) My day started at 7:00 a.m. with history and my professor is literally 4 years older than me. Oh well! Shakespeare (which my professor is CRAZY and I can't understand her because she talks sooo much faster than I do) is going to be a challenge...I don't understand what it is all about!!! Ugh. And Literary & Research Methods...we aren't even going to talk about that. It's going to be a long semester...

Daycare. 4 year olds. 1:30 to 6. Everyday. Need I say more??

But I really do love them!

Then I started on my way back to school for dinner and homework. I called my boyfriend (Derek) and he informed me that tomorrow is the day that they get to play with real fire instead of sitting in the classroom (he is going to school to be a fireman) so that made me nervous!!! But it is what he is excited about and I'm supportive and I know he will make an AMAZING fireman one day!! :) Picture of us!





That's about all for now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment