I am watching Jay Leno right now and I didn't know Mel Gibson had a new baby...but okay, more power to him!
Today was a good day. Classes went good. I went to Speech and I got my grade for a speech I did last week...I made a 50....out of 50!!! Woo hoo!!!! He said that I was a naturally funny "kid" (yes, he did call me a kid...) but anyways!!! I was still really excited. I am my father's child! :) Then my Political Science class went well after I had my allergy medicine in my system. Apparently, my body doesn't like the Mountain Cedar crap that is floating around everywhere. So DayQuil/NyQuil are my new best friends.
Work was work. No one threw up so that was a good day. I did have a little boy wet his pants during nap time and he didn't have any other change of clothes so we had to give him a pair of shorts that were WAY to big and he walked around comando and with a string tied around his waist for about 4 hours. It was humoreous! But he didn't mind. I love that kid!! :)
So then I came back to C-town and met with a girl from my class and worked on a project. Don't ask me what it was about...because I really don't know. But oh well, we are going to talk to our professor tomorrow and see what we can do to understand this crazy thing!!
Okay, well I'm off to read some Willy Speare! Hopefully the boyfriend will call soon and relieve me from that!! He played with real fire tonight so we will see how that went!!! :)
Good night, blogging world!
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OMG...the commando kid made me laugh out loud!!
ReplyDelete