Thursday, January 28, 2010

Soaking wet...

It is a downpour outside and I ran from the library to my car with 7 books in my backpack and rain in my face and cold burning my body!!! It was stressful, funny, and tough at the same time! Me and Jess rannnnnnn fast! Anyone who saw probably had to do a double take and wonder why these two random white girls were doing running across campus! Pretty humerous if I do say so myself!!

Work was stressful today. This week has just been LONG! They have been stubborn and have been hitting, kicking, pushing, and talking smack to each other...and they are FOUR!!!! It's ridiculous...I don't know how many times I say, "Do I need to go get Mr. Mike?!?!" (They are scared of him, and truthfully, I am too!!!!) ((But he is super nice!!)) Anyways, we made bookmarks yesterday and next week we are going to be kitties and puppies!! With whiskers and tails and everything!! Woo hoo!! I took some pictures of the kids so ya'll could know what they look like, but they are on my phone and I left that little doo-dad thing that I have to have to transfer pictures from my phone to my computer at home so ya'll are going to have to wait! :)

School is school. Nothing more to say about that.

I am going to take a shower and curl up in bed with Willy Speare and Sparky (SparkNotes!) Good night, blogging world!! I shall see you soon! :)

1 comment:

  1. I hate that I mssed the show! I bet you and Jessica were pretty comical. hehehe

    ReplyDelete