Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sonnets, Saints, and Smiles

Well, hello!!!!! This is my first post and I doubt anyone will read this!! :)

As of right now, 10:38 p.m, I still must read some of the sonnets from "The Riverside Shakespeare" 2nd edition. Fun stuff!!! I have to read a few and then write a very short response of which one I liked best and WHY I liked it. Hopefully everything will come easily! Maybe I will understand Shakespeare, but then again, maybe not!

The game for the NFC Champions is over and now the Saints and Colts are in the Superbowl!!! Woo hoo!!! I'm all for the Saints. For the regular season, I am a super Cowboys fan, but seeing as they lost to the Vikings, I was for the Vikings losing, which they did! Miles Austin is absolutly, hands down, my favorite Cowboy! He can catch any pass that is thrown to him and he makes some great plays! Anyways, I like the Saints because Reggie Bush plays for them and Kim Kardasian is his girlfriend and I think she is pretty! :)

This has been an amazing weekend. I made the trip to Arkansas to see all my friends from Ouachita Baptist and even though it was Bid Day (for the social club pledges), I still had fun and saw most of my old, but great friends!!!

Okay, well I guess that's all for the day! History at 8 am so that should be interesting (my professor is literally maybe 4 years older than me...wow!) Have a great night, blogging world!!

2 comments:

  1. dearest andrea

    the design is oober cute! i love it!
    and i will read your blog! :) as long as i remember!

    oh! and ps. since your history teacher is only 4 yrs older than you...flirt a lil! show some cleavage! you got a easy A! :)

    ok loves you!
    jacey! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah jacey, he is NOT attractive...

    ReplyDelete