Weeeellllll, it has been almost a year since I posted last....NOT COOL!!! This has been the craziest, most amazing past couple of months. I have grown up, turned 21, and started student teaching! I have been looking around on PINTREST and it is the coolest thing ever. All that I have looked through are teaching blogs that have some of the best ideas ever! I am going to have to start taking notes! I am so excited to start my new year with some amazing experiences! Wish me luck!! :)
Saturday, August 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi!! My name is Sarah and I have nominated you for the Liebster Award!! This is basically an award to help bloggers discover other blogs. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about it. You can also look at my Liebster Award post if you’d like to participate: http://tomorrow-may-rain-so.blogspot.com/
ReplyDelete